An environmentally-friendly alternative, carbon dioxide (CO2) is the world’s number one choice of refrigerant. Global legislation, as well as the Kyoto and Montreal Protocols, which reviewed substances linked to ozone depletion and climate change, encourage its use.
CRS has built up solid experience and a proven track-record in applying CO2. We use it in all our ranges, bringing its advantages to you, as well as your customers and suppliers.
- Future-proof solution
- No global warming impact
- No ozone depletion potential (ODP)
- Non-toxic and non-flammable
- Less expensive than Freons (the gases commonly used in refrigeration systems)
- No phase-out regulation (Freons are being phased out in line with global regulations)
- Stable performance with high heat rejection and no temperature glide
- Good thermodynamic properties, making it up to 10% more efficient
- High volumetric efficiency, so smaller components are required